Friday, February 19, 2010

we were so tired of being mild









I ORDERED A BACKPACK TODAY YAAYAYAA finally. shoutouts to brandon sills for his inspirational backpack. im sorry i tell everyone about it! it really is fantastic though

i also think ill try to be a vegetarian again. i mean a 29-days-per-month vegetarian. meaning not everyday but as often as possible. i read more today than i have in so long and it is bliss and i am brimming. i spent the day in the hospital visiting a friend. his enormous gratitude at even our silent presence was humbling. hes someone id seen as formerly invincible, yet today vulnerable. my book i finished also ended in "timshel" or however you spell it.... thou mayest. Thou mayest anything. I want to stop being so meek and mild and actually use that. if my heart has its way, ill cut down facebook to once a week, and i guess that'll include all online drama llama.

my cousin is a beautifully sweet and uncorrupted being.

No comments:

Post a Comment