Saturday, February 27, 2010

i love love, i love being in love, i dont care what it does to me



I usually don't publicize my strong opinion about things for fear of offending someone. I really wouldnt say this personally to any of my friends who might be against this. Because there are people who disagree that I really respect, and Id rather discuss with them rather than rant. I would accept their own opinion. So this is mine. That I really just get infuriated when i talk to people about gay marriage. All you heterosexuals who want this marriage right exclusively owned to you can say your vows, sweating in the anticipation of lust and furthering of your race and greedy for all things holy and "natural". I dont find anything more natural than love for another. If love is blind it cares not whether its children are physically whole, or whether they are figuratively alive, a melding of passions. Honestly, I think discrimination against homosexuals is comparative to racism, and born out of fear. To those against it, I really dont feel like it has anything to do with you, and your present 50% divorce rates. And I think those opening-minds for some equal institution that isnt called marriage, is like defending the justice of "separate but equal" water fountains for non-whites. So far, the only difference I see between a homo or heterosexual relationship is sex for the creation of children. If marriage's utmost importance is sex, rather than love, I want nothing to do with it.

1 comment:

  1. fucking unbelievable. are you serious? hell no.

    ReplyDelete